ARE YOUR CLIENTS WORTH YOUR TIME & MONEY?
BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO SPEND ON THEM, WHY SHOULD THEY SPEND MONEY ON YOU?
What Did These Brands Do Differently?
Nothing, they did nothing magical, they just refused to give up and hired the right people, like us.
- Amazon started selling books online, originally called “Relentless.com”, you have to love the irony.
- In 1985, Bill Gates (Microsoft) told Apple to merge with Windows. (He said Apple wouldn’t work.)
- Netflix approached BlockBusters, they laughed, said it would never work.
- Uber is the largest Taxi firm in the world, without owning a single taxi.
- Air BNB is the largest hotelier in the world, with no hotels.
Do you think Netflix would be worth $ 48,000,000,000 if they’d listened to BlockBusters? 100,000,000+ people giving them £7.99, €9.99 or $9.99 a month? Now that can not be a bad income!
Are You Woolworths or Netflix?
Seriously, the choice you make will affect your company, your family, your future and this is not to be taken lightly!
Let’s ask you a few questions before you move forward …
There is no right or wrong answer, you will not be scored!
• Are you getting the type of customers you want?
• If you lost half of your clients, would your business be OK?
• Could you double your prices and keep 50% of your clients?
• Is your service or product completely up to date?
• Is your local competition better than you? (Be honest.)
• Do you want to expand or are you happy?
• Would you spend good money, to get great growth?